Miche Xpress Wheelset Fixie/Free Road-Track
• We price match! Read our price match policy here
• Free shipping on all orders over $100.
• Ships from within Canada.
• No customs duties - as much as $28.80 CAD for this product. No import taxes, brokerage admin fees or other surprises.
Xpress are fixie-style wheels with a medium-profile alloy rim. They have a double thread on the large-flange hub that can be used for either a fixed sprocket or freewheel (flip-flop), so they offer great versatility.
Cross spoke lacing on both the front and rear wheels ensures rigidity and resistance, while the all black finish when going with the black hub provides a distinctive 'street' look and feel.
Wheels: with lightweight alloy medium profile rims and large flanges hubs with double thread to maximize the product versatility: in fact are available for double use, for track with fixed sprocket and for road with freewheel. The wheel assembly involves accurate and precise spoke tension. The wheels are mechanically stabilized to settle the components in position. Controls are then made for lateral and vertical centering: the computerized monitoring processes guarantee the standard quality levels.
Rims: black anodized in lightweight medium section (28mm) alloy, for use with clincher, with a fine ground machined sidewall brake zone for precise and safe breaking.
Hubs: Xpress large flange hubs with lightweight alloy double-threaded forged body CNC finished: movement on sealed bearings for long lasting smooth running performance. Comes in Black, Red, or Gold colours.
- The wheel kit includes hub nuts, sprocket lock ring, use and maintenance instructions
- Weight: 2090g (set)
- Hubs: Black, Red, or Gold
- Axle: 100/120mm
- Speeds: Fixed/Free
- Assembling: crossing
- Rim: aluminum
- Rim Height: 28mm
- Spokes: 32/32 black Sapim stainless steel, great road durability
- Sapim brass nipples