Fulcrum Racing 5 DB Clincher Wheelset
• Clearance Product - This wheel is on clearance sale, and is still available at this time. We will confirm availability and delivery timing once you place your order.
• We price match! Read our price match policy here
• Free shipping on all orders over $100.
• Ships from within Canada.
• No customs duties - as much as $42.40 CAD for this product. No import taxes, brokerage admin fees or other surprises.
Racing 5 Disc Brake (DB) is a bicycle wheel that is all about substance and it certainly is brimming with it thanks to a series of key technical features that give this model versatility.
This Racing 5 wheelset, with quick release (QR) skewers, has been designed for everyday use either whilst out training or when commuting too and from work. They also perform outstandingly well in wet weather and being disc brake specific will provide great braking.
This aluminium wheelset begins from solid foundations that are brought up to date with the latest trends: The 17C groove is a perfect fit for the easier fit of 25 mm clincher tires, while the low asymmetrical profile of the wheels gives them agility and adds responsiveness, combined with almost effortless steering.
In addition to all this, R&D has included some technical details that are trademarks of Fulcrum's products: aside from asymmetry, which is important for balancing the forces exerted by the hubs, the discs and the cassette, these aluminium wheels have the added benefit of a straight head spoke structure for increased stiffness, reactivity and power transfer.
- Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio on rear wheel, double the number of spokes on the drive side for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer in the rear wheel
- Comes with either QR or Thru Axle options
- Centerlock AFS disc brake (rotor) configuration
- Oversized disc brake hub with oversized aluminum flange and sealed high-quality bearings
- Plasma treated HG freewheel
- External spoke nipples at the rim make for easy service and maintenance
|RIM MATERIAL DETAILS||Aluminum, asymmetric|
|RIM HEIGHT CATEGORY||Low|
|RIM HEIGHT||Front and rear 26 mm|
|RIM WIDTH||21,8 mm, ETRTO 17C|
|TYRE WIDTH||From 25 mm to 50 mm|
|BRAKING SYSTEM||Disc Brake|
|BRAKING SURFACE/BRAKING OPTIONS||AFS|
|FRONT AXLE COMPATIBILITY||QR/HH15-100/HH12-100 (no skewers incl.)|
|REAR AXLE COMPATIBILITY||
QR/HH12-142 (no skewers incl.)
|FRONT WHEEL SPOKES||21|
|REAR WHEEL SPOKES||21|
|SPOKES MATERIAL||Stainless steel|
|SPOKES PROFILE TECHNOLOGY||Rounded, Straight pull|
|FRONT HUB||Aluminum, Aluminum flanges|
|REAR HUB||Aluminum, Aluminum flanges|
|BEARINGS||Sealed cartridge bearings|
109 kg (Cyclist)
Riders 82KG+ are advised to be extra vigilant and inspect your wheels more frequently
|FWB VERSION||HG11 (Shimano)|
We Also Recommend
Campagnolo Zonda C17 Wheelset
Miche Pistard WR Track Tubular Wheelset
Campagnolo Scirocco 35 Wheelset
Fulcrum Racing 7 LG Clincher Wheelset