Fulcrum Racing 3 2018 Clincher Wheelset
• We price match! Read our price match policy here
• Free shipping on all orders over $100.
• Ships from within Canada.
• No customs duties - as much as $64.00 CAD for this product. No import taxes, brokerage admin fees or other surprises.
The Fulcrum Racing 3 wheelset offers great performance at a great price. An ideal all-rounder wheelset for training and everyday riding, in all weather, they provide excellent durability making them the perfect set of wheels for your training bike, or if you are new to racing.
The first and most important new feature is the aluminium rim (T6 Pre-aged) for traditional brakes with a 17 mm groove and featuring new shapes and harmonious milling in line with the outer edges, without adding any superfluous weight and creating a highly pronounced central supporting structure.
This is a sturdy and comfortable wheel ideal for long distance cycling thanks to the enhanced shock absorption guaranteed by its aerodynamic steel spokes. It also has a extremely smooth rolling action thanks to the bottom bracket cup technology which is a guarantee in itself. Reliable and ultra-stylish there is no need to compromise with this wheel.
It is suitable for two types of cyclists: those who use it for training and don't want to compromise on a quality cycling experience, and passionate cyclists who go out for long rides and place importance on the versatility and comfort that the aluminium structure and steel spokes on this model are able to offer.
- Milled rim: this machining makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of these road bike rims and makes the wheels extremely reactive.
- Differentiated rim height: 25 mm at the front to have a good handling; 30 mm at the rear to transfer all the power to the wheel.
- Oversized hub body in aluminum, provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces the weight to a minimum.
- Oversize aluminum flange: 9% more torsional stiffness. Greater reactivity to each change in pedaling time and more efficient power transmission to the wheel.
- Bearings - Top quality steel balls with cup-and-cone bearings system: reduces friction and provides top performance. The cup-and-cone system makes it easy to adjust the bearings.
- Spokes & Nipples - Double-butted steel spokes with aero profile enable maximum aerodynamic penetration. Anti spoke rotation system which keeps the spokes consistently in the position of maximum aerodynamic performance
|RIM MATERIAL DETAILS||Aluminum (6082, T6 Pre-Aging), R2-Milling|
|RIM HEIGHT CATEGORY||Low|
|RIM HEIGHT||Front: 25 mm, rear: 30 mm|
|RIM WIDTH||22,5 mm, ETRTO 17C|
|TYRE WIDTH||From 25 mm to 50 mm|
|BRAKING SURFACE/BRAKING OPTIONS||Aluminum braking surface, turned|
|FRONT AXLE COMPATIBILITY||QR|
|REAR AXLE COMPATIBILITY||QR|
|FRONT WHEEL SPOKES||16 (8 left + 8 right)|
|REAR WHEEL SPOKES||21 (7 left + 14 right), Two to one|
|SPOKES MATERIAL||Stainless steel, double butted|
|SPOKES PROFILE TECHNOLOGY||Aero, straight pull|
|FRONT HUB||Aluminum, Aluminum flanges|
|REAR HUB||Aluminum, Aluminum oversize flange|
|BEARINGS||Cup & Cone bearing system, Adjustable|
109 kg (Cyclist)
Riders 82KG+ are advised to be extra vigilant and inspect your wheels more frequently
|FWB VERSION||HG11 (Shimano)|
We Also Recommend
Campagnolo Zonda C17 Wheelset
Miche Pistard WR Track Tubular Wheelset
Campagnolo Scirocco 35 Wheelset
Fulcrum Racing 7 LG Clincher Wheelset