Elite Quick-Motion Roller Trainer
• We price match! Read our price match policy here
• Free shipping on all orders over $100.
• Ships from within Canada.
• No customs duties - as much as $42.80 CAD for this product. No import taxes, brokerage admin fees or other surprises.
The Elite Quick-Motion Rollers are a realistic float system roller that is a great way to improve your core cycling and balance.
The E-motion's key features remain such as perfectly balanced, parabolic rollers, 3-stage Magnetic resistance and an easily adjustable wheelbase to suit different bikes.
Elite has developed the Quick-Motion, using a system of self-centring rockers; the Quick-Motion replicates the floating action of the original E.motion but in a foldable and less expensive design.
The Quick-Motion rocker system work best on a smooth, hard floor, if you need to use it on a particularly rough or soft surface it's recommended that you use a trainer mat to help retain the performance of the Quick-Motion system. Compatible with the Elite My E-Training App you are able to see your results and how well your training is going.
"A great item of training equipment: this durable and well-made design with its outstanding freely rotating rollers folds away into an extremely space-saving format. And what’s more, its low-noise operation is easy on the nerves"
(Eurobike Gold Award 2016)
- High quality rollers with tough, lightweight injection moulded frame
- Built in step for easy rider mount and dismount
- Improves balance and form while you build fitness and strength
- Parabolic roller drum profile for increased confidence
- Fully sealed bearings for smooth, quiet operation
- 3-level integrated magnetic system
- Folds into three parts for reduced clutter
- Integrated handle for easier transportation
- Adjusts to match different bicycle wheelbases
- Monocoque thermoplastic frame, folds for easy storage or transport
- Use the Elite Misuro B+ sensor for compatibility with the My E-Training or other third party software. A speed/cadence (ANT+ and/or BLE) sensor installed on the bicycle can also be used instead or the Misuro sensor.
- Frame: The new floating frame features an exclusive and totally redesigned Elite longitudinal oscillating system that absorbs inertia generated by the rider’s movements and compensates the centre of gravity travel, making training on rollers even more natural and intuitive. This system also increases stability and ease of use, so the Quick-Motion is perfect for all levels of performance and fitness, pro and amateurs alike.
- Rollers: Three perfectly balanced 85mm-diameter rollers maintain smooth road-like pedaling during training. The signature parabolic rollers (with a 100mm diameters at its ends) guarantee easy and precise control of the bike, as they instantaneously direct the bike towards the center of the roller. Stability and safety is further enhanced due to the optimized distance between the two rear rollers.
- Integrated Resistance Unit: The Quick-Motion features an innovative magnetic resistance unit integrated into the central roller, specifically designed with three resistance levels to simulate a wide range of riding conditions, from flats to uphill climbs.
- Reduced clutter: The frame is quick and easy to fold and store, with a reduced footprint of almost 50% when not in use.
- Easy to transport: When folded, transport is easy and safe due to the ergonomic frame-integrated handle and frame locking system.
- Compatible with many bikes: Quick-Motion can be used with both road and mountain bikes. The front roller is easily adjusted to 11 different positions for perfect compatibility with bicycles with frame measurements that range from a minimum distance of 944mm (37 inches) to a max distance of 1144mm (45 inches). The Elite-designed telescopic mechanism makes adjusting the wheel base quick and easy.
- Ideal for: Road bike, Mountain bikes, Track bikes, Fixed bikes.
We Also Recommend
Elite Qubo Digital Smart B+ Trainer