Campagnolo Ghibli Tubular Rear Disc Wheel Track
• We price match! Read our price match policy here
• Free shipping on all orders over $100.
• Ships from within Canada.
• No customs duties - as much as $288.80 CAD for this product. No import taxes, brokerage admin fees or other surprises.
Campagnolo is quite proud of its glorious track record with the Ghibli disc wheel, the very first tenso-structure wheel ever introduced in the cycling world. They were designed by the wind to excel in time trials, where every hundredth of a second counts.
Despite the fact that the Ghibli was still very competitive with newer models, the R&D department at Campagnolo sought to take lessons from this iconic wheel and build upon them in order to produce the next generation of extreme track performance.
Incorporation of carbon fiber throughout in addition to completely new construction techniques give the new wheelset an ultralight build while not sacrificing its performance attributes. It features a tensile-structure design adapted from aerospace technology that confers exceptional power transmission while maintaining extraordinary lightness.
Not only have these wheels passed strict lab tests, they have already played a key part in numerous track victories such as Alex Dowsett's Hour Record in 2015 and Filippo Ganna's victory at the world championships, not to mention in the Canadian and British national championships and the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
Maximum aerodynamics, maximum lightness and maximum stiffness - these are the features that make Ghibli wheels so special.
- Ultra-light structure - Introduction of full carbon-fibre wheel, fewer materials used more efficiently
- Greater stiffness and reactivity - Built using brand new techniques, the stiffest of the main disc wheels on the market
- Increased solidity and stability - The new structure and design transmit power for forward movement rather than for lateral bending or torsion
- Weight: 1625 g (front and rear) - The weight refers to the couple of wheels and does not include the quick release, the rim tape, the identity card and the hub caps
- Aramidic fibre tensile structure
- Hub edge: 100mm (front), 120mm (rear)
- Hub material: Aluminium hub bodies, CULT bearings
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Steel track axles
- Rim profile height: D/20
- Tubular wheel
- The Ghibli™ wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- Comes with user manual
We Also Recommend
Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 Wheelset
Campagnolo Zonda DB Wheelset
Campagnolo Bora One 35 DB Wheelset
Campagnolo Bora One 50 DB Tubular Wheelset