Campagnolo Bora Ultra TT Tubular Rear Disc Wheel
• We price match! Read our price match policy here
• Free shipping on all orders over $100.
• Ships from within Canada.
• No customs duties - as much as $310.08 CAD for this product. No import taxes, brokerage admin fees or other surprises.
The Bora™ Ultra™ TT has always accompanied the greatest chrono men in cycling in their attempts to win international time trial medals.
In 2017, the Campagnolo road lenticular wheel sees further innovation, improving its main characteristics of weight and stiffness. The new Bora™ Ultra™ TT in fact weighs a good 111 g less than the previous model and is 8% stiffer than the stiffest competitor’s wheel. But that’s not all. The Campy Tech Lab™ has focused on creating a product that meets the needs of time trial bike braking systems!
The 2018 range sees the addition of the new AC3™ (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology braking track, which brings braking safety on wet terrain closer to that on dry.
- Totally developed from scratch, it is 8% stiffer than the previous model
- It does away with any flection effects, especially close to the bottom bracket
- The new carbon composition of the disc means even better performance and 111 g less weight
Aerodynamic and eye catching
- Its innovative design aims to reduce profile dimensions to a minimum
- It guarantees considerably improved aerodynamics for the bike as a whole
- The Winged Wheel logo gives the Bora Ultra TT a decidedly distinctive racing feel
Designed to gain every second
- CULT bearings make the wheel up to nine times smoother than wheels fitted with a standard solution
- The quality of the bearings used reduces maintenance to a minimum, guaranteeing their performance over time
VERSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Bright Label: tubular
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Tubular tyre
The Bora™ Ultra™ TT wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- Special brake pad kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in dry
- New Quick Release wheels with totally redesigned aerodynamic profile, lighter and with shiny finish
- Valve extender
- Valve cover adhesive
- Valve reducer bushing
- User manual
We Also Recommend
Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 Wheelset
Campagnolo Zonda DB Wheelset
Campagnolo Bora One 35 DB Wheelset
Campagnolo Bora One 50 DB Tubular Wheelset