Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 Rear Wheel
• We price match! Read our price match policy here
• Free shipping on all orders over $100.
• Ships from within Canada.
• No customs duties - as much as $161.60 CAD for this product. No import taxes, brokerage admin fees or other surprises.
In answer to a great request from Nairo Quintana and the other champions using Campagnolo, the Bora Ultra 35 is the best wheel out there in terms of performance uphill and on mixed routes.
Its 35 mm profile makes it an extremely light carbon wheel that however guarantees remarkable aerodynamic benefits.
Campagnolo offers the Bora Ultra 35 in both clincher and tubular versions, extending the versatility of what is described as the best carbon wheel on the market also to cyclists who prefer the easy management of clinchers.
But this is not all as innovative AC3™ (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology means maximum safety when braking in any condition, guaranteeing shorter stopping distances and excellent modularity of braking power.
Thanks to its wide, aerodynamic profile, differentiated hub diameter and CULT bearings, all cyclists can now enjoy the same performance Campagnolo guarantees its Pro-Tour champions.
- Its 35 mm carbon profile guarantees maximum lightness and aerodynamics
- Its carbon hubs reduce weight for good lateral stiffness
- Designed for best results uphill and on the flat
Lightweight and smooth
- CULT bearings guarantee up to nine times the smoothness of standard solutions
- Its carbon rim and hubs ensure good stiffness and extremely low weight
- Its aerodynamic profile spokes ensure maximum air penetration
- Also available in a clincher version, in Bright Label and Dark Label colourways
- Its CULT bearings are designed to zero oxidation and preserve performance over time
- Its exclusive G3 spokes ensure better balancing of the traction force on the wheel, drastically reducing all its stress
- Number of spokes: 18 front and 21 (G3) rear
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed aerodynamic spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Ultralinear™/DRSC™ geometry
- Aluminum nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Carbon hub
- USB bearings Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Oversize flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 35 mm
- Rim section (height/width): 35mm/24,2mm
- Rim material: Carbon
- Graphic colours: Bright Label and Dark Label
- tubular: 1170 g (wheelset)
- clincher: 1360 g (wheelset), 585g Front / 785g Rear
- Tubular or Clincher wheel
The Bora™ Ultra 35 wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- Special brake pad kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in dry
- New Quick Release wheels with totally redesigned aerodynamic profile, lighter and with shiny finish
- Valve extender (only for tubular)
- User manual
We Also Recommend
Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 Wheelset
Campagnolo Zonda DB Wheelset
Campagnolo Bora One 35 DB Wheelset
Campagnolo Bora One 50 DB Tubular Wheelset