Campagnolo Bora One 50 Front Wheel
• We price match! Read our price match policy here
• Free shipping on all orders over $100.
• Ships from within Canada.
• No customs duties - as much as $104.00 CAD for this product. No import taxes, brokerage admin fees or other surprises.
The legendary Bora is not just for the pros.
Features of this wheel are the height of its rim, capable of winning while sprinting with Greipel or racing uphill with Valverde, a new width that ensures comfort, stiffness, reactivity and cutting-edge aerodynamic performance, 3Diamant fnish on the braking track for powerful, modular braking, exclusive G3 spokes combined with external nipples for always effcient maintenance, different diameters on front and rear hubs with cone/cup system and USB bearings that offer the Bora one 50 client a smoothness that is however superior to traditional systems.
All this makes it the ideal choice for competitive cyclists at any level and, from today, also for amateurs thanks to the arrival of the clincher version.
The Bora™ One wheelset is now available also in the new Dark Label version.
The Bora™ One wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation.This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
Ideal for competitive cycling
- Its 50 mm carbon rim ensures the best aerodynamics and light weight
- Its G3 spokes offer the best balance for traction forces, guaranteeing top power transmission
- Its aerodynamic profile spokes ensure maximum air penetration
Perfect for amateurs
- Its aluminum hubs with ceramic USB bearings guarantee performance and maximum durability
- 3Diamant technology guarantees top braking performance for a carbon wheel, for improved safety and easier use
Lightweight, smooth and safe
- The clincher version guarantees the cyclist all the convenience of an easy-maintenance tire
- Its carbon rim structure ensures lower weight
- Its brake pads with dedicated compound (red) ensure safe modular braking
- Number of spokes: 18 front and 21 (G3) rear
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed aerodynamic spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Ultralinear™/DRSC™ geometry
- Aluminum nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- USB bearings Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Oversize flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 50 mm
- Rim section (height/width): 50mm/24,2mm
- Rim material: Carbon
- Graphic colours: Bright Label and Dark Label
- Tubular or Clincher wheel
The Bora™ One 50 wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- Special brake pad kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in dry
- New Quick Release wheels with totally redesigned aerodynamic profile, lighter and with shiny finish
- Valve extender
- User manual
- TUBULAR 622 g
- CLINCHER 728 g
We Also Recommend
Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 Wheelset
Campagnolo Zonda DB Wheelset
Campagnolo Bora One 35 DB Wheelset
Campagnolo Bora One 50 DB Tubular Wheelset