Campagnolo Bora One 50 DB Tubular Wheelset
• We price match! Read our price match policy here
• Free shipping on all orders over $100.
• Ships from within Canada.
• No customs duties - as much as $177.28 CAD for this product. No import taxes, brokerage admin fees or other surprises.
The Bora™ One 50 disc brake is the perfect answer for cyclists wanting to leave their mark on routes with high-speed stretches.
The Campagnolo Bora One 50 Disc Wheelset has been designed with a wider rim profile, moving from 20.5 to 24.2 mm. This allowed the Campagnolo engineers to improve the aerodynamics to the highest level and house wider tyres, both improve traction, speed, agility and rolling performance. The wider structure also represents an increase in structural strength and allows the engineers to remove the extra material used for structural integrity, making the Bora family the lightest it's ever been.
Its 24.2 mm width maintains high weight and steering standards, offering excellent aerodynamics for users who team it with a 25 mm tubular and extremely high levels of comfort and safety when braking for those who prefer to use 28 mm tubulars.
The Campagnolo Bora One 50 Tubular Wheelset has had a tummy tuck with the weight further reduced thanks to a smaller profile front hub. The weight and size of hub have been reduced while maintaining the all the fantastic performance characteristics of the previous version.
Campagnolo engineering staff have developed a new construction that provides a braking performance superior to other carbon rims. The AC3 (All Condition Carbon Control) technology not only improves braking in the dry but boosts performance by 43% over past Campagnolo models and nearly 55% over that of its closest rivals when the roads get wet. Apart from the obvious disc brake technology, the construction of the new Bora wheels also underwent internal improvement to ensure maximum integrity when faced with the increased force deriving from the powerful braking performance.
The result is a pair of carbon racing bike wheels that delivers incredible performance in terms of aerodynamics, stiffness, steering and reactivity, while maintaining the famous smoothness of the Bora™.
The Bora™ One 50 disc brake was the first wheel tested by the pro riders on the Campagnolo teams together with the groupsets and it favorably impressed its testers Erviti, Greipel and Berlato.
Designed for high speeds
- The 50 mm carbon rim guarantees excellent aerodynamics
- Its very low weight makes the Bora One 50 Disc Brake a valid solution even for uphill routes
Powerful, safe braking
- The wheel has been totally redesigned to optimize distribution of forces on one wheel for disc brake racing bikes
- The flange is designed to perfectly integrate with the AFS disc
Suitable for any need
- The clincher version guarantees maximum reliability and easy maintenance
- The tubular version ensures race-style performance and the best saddle experience ever
- Number of spokes: 24 front and 21 (G3) rear
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed aerodynamic spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Aluminum nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- AFS - front HH12 / rear HH12-142
- Aluminium hub
- USB bearings
- Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Hub material: Aluminium
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 50 mm
- Rim section (height/width): 24,2 mm
- Rim material: Carbon
- Graphic colours: Bright Label and Dark Label
- Tubular only
The Bora™ One 50 DB wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
1348 g (for set)
We Also Recommend
Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 Wheelset
Campagnolo Zonda DB Wheelset
Campagnolo Bora One 35 DB Wheelset
Campagnolo Shamal Ultra C17 DB 2-Way Fit Wheelset