Campagnolo Bora One 35 Front Wheel
• We price match! Read our price match policy here
• Free shipping on all orders over $100.
• Ships from within Canada.
• No customs duties - as much as $104.00 CAD for this product. No import taxes, brokerage admin fees or other surprises.
Introducing the new Bora One 35 carbon wheel: 24.2 mm wide, 35 mm high rim, water-transfer graphics and braking track with AC3™ (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology. One of its kind, it was developed to meet the needs of great champions and then translated into a solution more suitable for amateurs and “granfondo” fans. Specific differences are its aluminum hubs and ceramic USB bearings.
Its very light weight and the convenience of the clincher version make the Bora One 35 one of the best carbon wheels on the market.
The Campagnolo Bora One 35 Wheelset is the perfect choice for weight conscious riders who want unrivalled braking performance on carbon rims. Lighter than ever with the new AC3 braking surface the Bora One gives the utmost satisfaction in any situation
Campagnolo engineering staff have developed a new construction that provides a braking performance superior to other carbon rims. The AC3 (All Condition Carbon Control) technology not only improves braking in the dry but boosts performance by 43% over past Campagnolo models and nearly 55% over that of its closest rivals when the roads get wet. Apart from the obvious textured braking surface the construction of the new Bora wheels also underwent internal improvement to ensure maximum integrity when faced with the increased force and heat deriving from the new braking surface.
One of the biggest changes and improvements to the Bora One 35 Wheelset is the increased rim width, moving from 20.5 to 24.2 mm. This allows the Bora One 35 Wheelset to improve its aerodynamic properties and house wider tires, thus increasing the control and creating a more comfortable ride. The wider rim also contributes to an increase in structural strength, thus increasing the already lauded resistance and reliability of the Bora family.
The wider rim also contributes to an increase in structural strength, thus increasing the already lauded resistance and reliability of the Bora family. The benefits continue, as the wider rim creates a stronger structure with less need for material intended for structural reinforcement decreasing the overall weight of the wheel.
If you're looking for the complete pro package but don't have the support car to ride tubular, the Campagnolo Bora One 35 Clincher Wheelset has all the benefits you need to perform at your best.
Light yet reliable
- The 35 mm carbon rim means greatly reduced weight
- The clincher version ensures easier bike maintenance and management
The best compromise
- The rim has exactly the same structure as that of top-of-the-range wheels
- The aluminum hubs and ceramic USB bearings ensure performance at a lower price
Suitable for all conditions
- Its 35 mm high rim gives this wheel good performance on long stretches on the flat where even the aerodynamic factor is important
- All the Campagnolo knowhow in the field of carbon makes this wheel lightweight and perfect for longer steeper climbs
- Number of spokes: 18 front and 21 (G3) rear
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed aerodynamic spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Ultralinear™/DRSC™ geometry
- Aluminum nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- USB bearings Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Oversize flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 35 mm
- Rim section (height/width): 35mm/24,2mm
- Rim material: Carbon
- Graphic colours: Bright Label and Dark Label
- Tubular or Clincher wheel
The Bora™ One 35 wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- Special brake pad kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in dry.
- New Quick Release wheels with totally redesigned aerodynamic profile, lighter and with shiny finish.
- Valve extender
- User manual
- Tubular 585 g
- Clincher 690 g
We Also Recommend
Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 Wheelset
Campagnolo Zonda DB Wheelset
Campagnolo Bora One 35 DB Wheelset
Campagnolo Bora One 50 DB Tubular Wheelset