Campagnolo Bora One 35 DB Wheelset
• We price match! Read our price match policy here
• Free shipping on all orders over $100.
• Ships from within Canada.
• No customs duties - as much as $177.28 CAD for this product. No import taxes, brokerage admin fees or other surprises.
Campagnolo has developed a totally reworked disc brake version of the Bora™ One that transfers skills and knowhow gained in years of experience and introduces a new logic and innovative technologies to ensure unprecedented results.
The Bora™ One Disc Brake is the most sophisticated carbon wheel on the market and one of the few specifically designed for disc brake systems.
Extremely light yet stiff, resistant to shock and perfectly balanced, this wheel is available in in clincher and tubular versions, with a 35 mm rim: a versatile wheel for any kind of route.
The most sophisticated
- Use of resins and materials that guarantee superior finish and good UV resistance
- Designed specifically for disc brake systems
A complete solution
- Lightweight uphill thanks to its 35 mm rim
- Smooth and safe downhill thanks to its USB bearings
- The layers of carbon are hand positioned to ensure the perfect equilibrium of weight and performance
- Monolithic aluminum hubs optimize disc braking torque
- Rim Design: Full-Carbon Rim 23,5 Mm Width For The Clincher Version And 24,2 Mm For Tubular, With Manual Positioning Of The Carbon Fibre Textures, Creating A Perfect Balance Between Weight And Performance, When Matched With 25 Mm Tires The Bora™ One Reaches New Levels Of Comfort.
- Available In Clincher And Tubular Versions: Versatile Use And Easy Replacement Of The Inner Tube In The Event Of A Puncture For The Clincher Version. Maximum Smoothness And Handling Performance For Tubulars.
- Rdb™ Rim Dynamic Balance: When Manufacturing Carbon Rims, The Carbon Fibre Is Aligned To Create A Perfectly Balanced Rim.
- Advanced Resin And Carbon Fibre Technology: The Carbon Fibre Is Held In Place In The Mould Using A Resin Formula That Guarantees A Superior Fi Nish, Durability And Withstands Uv Rays Over Time.
- Eliminate Spoke Rotation Modified Version Of The Famous G3™ Spoke
- Pattern On The Rear Wheel Modified Version Of The Famous G3™ Spoke
- Pattern On The Front Wheel: Asymmetric Forces Are Combatted By Using The G3™ Spoke Design, Permitting Improved Spoke Tension Equilibrium. This Ensures Extremely Good Stiffness And Reactivity, Reinforcing The Disc Side To Increase Braking Torque Resistance.
- Usb™ Ultra Smooth Bearings: Top Quality Ceramic Bearings Create A Perfectly Smooth, Resistance And Maintenance Free Rolling.
- Adjusting Locking With Micro-Setting: For Precision Hub Adjustment.
- Aluminium Hub Shell: Permits An Improved Torque Transfer Across Hub During The Braking Phase.
- New Flange Road Design: Allows Integration With The Afs Rotor On The Braking Force Transmission Side.
- Number of spokes: 24 front and 21 (G3) rear
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed aerodynamic spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Aluminum nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- AFS - front HH12 / rear HH12-142
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- USB bearings
- Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Hub material: Aluminium
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 35 mm/35 mm
- Rim section (height/width): 24,2 mm/23,5
- Rim material: Carbon
- Graphic colours: Bright Label and Dark Label
- Wheel for tubular tire
- Wheel for clincher tire
- The Bora™ One 35 DB wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- Tubular: 1297g, Front: 604 g, Rear: 693 g
- Clincher: 1509g, Front: 703 g • Rear: 806 g
We Also Recommend
Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 Wheelset
Campagnolo Zonda DB Wheelset
Campagnolo Bora One 50 DB Tubular Wheelset
Campagnolo Shamal Ultra C17 DB 2-Way Fit Wheelset